Los Angeles Rental News Roundup
If you’re an LA renter, or you’re looking to rent in Los Angeles, I want this blog to be a source of information for you to help you decide where to live in Los Angeles and to show you the great things this city has to offer. Here are the headlines:
- Incomes are stagnating, but rents are rising: http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/12/09/study-as-incomes-stagnate-rents-rising-quickly
- How Can Los Angeles improve our health with urban planning? http://www.theatlanticcities.com/neighborhoods/2013/12/much-what-we-know-about-public-health-and-urban-planning-wrong/7886/
- Renting in West Hollywood Vs. renting in Hollywood: http://la.curbed.com/archives/2013/12/curbed_cup_round_1_west_hollywood_5_vs_hollywood_12_1.php
- Uber’s outrageous fare for this Los Angeles ride: http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2013/12/uber_357_ride_los_angeles.php
- Is Mid-City L.A.’s best neighborhood? http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2013/12/mid-city_is_las_best_neighborh.php
If you have any other news stories about Los Angeles or renting in LA, let us know in the comments!